In case your day isn’t turning out exactly as expected: a little perspective…
- Has an Australian researcher discovered the secret to Stonehenge?
- What caused the strange outbreak of ‘dancing mania’ that struck Germany six centuries ago?
- A mysterious medieval text, decoded.
- Steganography in the internet age: How a kitten video can transmit secret instructions to criminals.
- Pigs have a magnetic supersense.
- Smart bugs: some insects can count, recognize human faces, even invent languages
- Ancient insects carried corpses of their prey for camouflage.
- NASA considers turning Curiosity rover into a scout for water on Mars mountain
- Mysteries of space: ‘Inverted crater‘ discovered on Mars.
- First science-backed anti-aging drug to be tested in humans next month.
- Chinese scientist may have an explanation for ball lightning.
- Forty people suffer burns during firewalk at seminar by motivational speaker Tony Robbins.
- Ready or not, companies will soon be tracking your emotions.
- Indigenous languages are dying in Canada. Here’s how people are trying to save them.
- Devil names and Fortean places.
- A study in journalistic skepticism: cell phones and cancer.
- Video of the Day: As we approach the halfway point of the year, please watch this important, thoughtful documentary about 2016 so far.
Quote of the Day:
Everybody’s got a little light under the Sun.