Patreon supporters: I’ve posted a sneak peak of the cover of the upcoming Darklore 9 for you all. Thanks for your help in keeping this site running!
- The most mysterious object in the history of technology.
- Stonehenge experiment may show how the monument was built.
- The Great Pyramid isn’t quite square at its base, researchers find.
- Comics legend Jack Kirby worried that sending messages to aliens might attract a ‘tiger’. Or even a Galactus…
- Making contact: Inside the world’s biggest UFO convention.
- In 2013 Britain’s Ministry of Defence said they had released all of their ‘UFO files’. Turns out, there’s more.
- An astrophysicist says extraterrestrial civilizations “almost certainly” existed at one time or another. Here’s what’s wrong with his argument.
- Elon Musk is wrong: we aren’t living in a simulation.
- China builds the world’s most powerful computer.
- The new Berenst*in Bears: Did you ever notice there was a fifth member of ‘The Young Ones’?
- Awe-inspiring visions of a Victorian spirit medium.
- 15 years on from his influential book DMT: The Spirit Molecule, Dr. Rick Strassman sits down for a discussion on the human brain, visions, spirituality and dying.
- The monsters hidden beneath the sea.
- It’s the sort of question that can really take you down the rabbit hole: How long is a second?
- Image(s) of the Day: Early 1900s hair dryers, or data probes for insertion into The Matrix? You decide!
- Bonus Video of the Day: Crab invasion.
Quote of the Day:
I see no wisdom in the eagerness to be found and approached by any intelligence with the ability to accomplish it from any sector of space. In the meetings between ‘discoverers’ and ‘discoverees,’ history has always given the advantage to the finders… My point is, who will come a-knocking – the trader or the tiger?