What happens if more than 50% of a country’s population decide they don’t believe in democracy anymore?
- Inside the resurgence of Discordianism – the chaotic, LSD-fuelled anti-religion.
- Fantastic beasts and imaginary cities: lessons on the dangers, and benefits, of anomaly hunting.
- More gravitational waves: scientists hear a second chirp from colliding black holes.
- We have the technology to look for E.T. right now – why don’t we?
- How should humans divvy up Mars?
- What do ancient texts tell us about cataclysms in human prehistory?
- Copyrighting DNA is a bad idea.
- Is dark energy just an illusion?
- India is trying to predict monsoons with a $60 million supercomputer.
- Antarctica CO2 hits highest level in 4 million years.
- Climate change just opened a ‘gateway to the underworld‘ in Siberia.
- Police and firefighters called in after Flat Earth debate turns heated. Chill out guys, it was a round planet last time I checked…
- Murder for profit: Inside the horrific trade in albino body parts for use in witchcraft.
- Google Android co-creator talks about a future with one artificial intelligence to rule them all.
- Is this the TR-3B? New footage of alleged ‘triangle UFO’ surfaces.
- Has the Kraken been spotted on Google Earth?
- Evolution favours the bioluminescent.
- The Tuskegee Experiment kept killing black people decades after it ended.
- The 19th century doctor who mapped his hallucinations. (Note: story does not involve a Timelord ingesting magic mushrooms)
- Infra-red cameras reveal the sad reality of a supposedly spooky seance.
- Image of the Day: My next coffee table.
Thanks to Michael Prescott.
Quote of the Day:
Curb your dogma.