Klaatu barada ni…ah, never mind. Go for it Gort.
- Massive monument found ‘buried in plain sight‘ a half a mile from the ancient city of Petra.
- Laser technology reveals vast medieval cities hidden beneath the Cambodian jungle. Wat?
- Evidence accumulates for ancient transoceanic voyages, says geographer.
- Have any alien civilisations ever existed? Astronomers say the chances are sky-high.
- Why did NASA issue a $1.1million grant to study how alien life could impact Christianity?
- Can we turn asteroids into spaceships?
- China plans massive sea laboratory/military base 10,000 feet underwater.
- 200 years ago, an epic volcano eruption led to the ‘year without a summer‘.
- The volcano had nothing to do, however, with the summer of Nantucket’s sublime sea serpent.
- Veteran sasquatch researcher and author John Green has passed away.
- Is the brain four-dimensional?
- Researchers conduct fMRI study of shamans tripping out to phat drumbeats.
- Bizarre ‘Illuminati’ ceremony held at opening of the world’s longest tunnel.
- Whacking Day: Snakes slaughtered after kindness ritual goes wrong.
- In this week’s edition of ‘Welcome to the Philip K. Dick future’: UK start-up offers landlords continuous, deep surveillance of tenants’ social media.
- Video of the Day: More human than a human…
Quote of the Day:
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.