Do you get value out of The Daily Grail? If so, please give us a tiny little bit back to help keep our heads above water…
- How a naturalist’s 200-year-old, much ridiculed account of ‘leaping electric eels‘ has now been vindicated by researchers.
- Human-pig chimeras are being grown – what will they let us do?
- After secret Harvard meeting, scientists announce plans for synthetic human genomes.
- This gene-editing technique has the potential to change the lives of everyone and everything on the planet.
- How one man has explained almost every internet UFO theory.
- Hilary Clinton’s campaign chairman can’t stop talking about aliens.
- UFO ‘that could prove Phoenix Lights incident once and for all’ caught on film.
- Luxembourg sets aside 200 million euros to fund space mining.
- Astronauts get their first look inside Robert Bigelow’s inflatable space habitat aboard the International Space Station.
- Did this parrot repeat a dead man’s final words?
- U.K. man breaks down during tarot reading and confesses to murder.
- Is the internet-famous ‘Three Kings Ritual’ just a game, or a dangerous glimpse into the spirit world?
- The mystery of England’s ancient tunnels.
- Our fossilised foremother Lucy had neighbours.
- The Bat Creek Stone: ancient mystery, or modern forgery?
- Why do so many people believe in conspiracy theories?
- The FBI is developing tattoo recognition technology.
- A new theory explains how consciousness evolved.
- Image of the Day: The virtual hills are alive…
Quote of the Day:
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.