- The original Stonehenge was dismantled in Wales and moved to Wiltshire, say archaeologists.
- Hikers on Caribbean island of Montserrat find ancient stone carvings.
- Ancient Maya observatory was used to track the Sun and Venus, researchers find.
- Baltinglass Hill: Ireland’s forgotten Gobekli Tepi?
- How Neanderthals gave us secret powers.
- Neuroscience can’t even understand Donkey Kong, let alone a brain.
- Philosopher says we should begin planning now, so that a super-intelligent A.I. doesn’t kill us all off.
- Google’s DeepMind researchers develop an AI kill switch. Because AI kill switches are always a higher priority than dancing Nathan…
- NASA’s Juno mission is now only one month from Jupiter.
- Bizarre landforms on Mars appear to defy gravity, like something from a Roadrunner & Coyote cartoon.
- Quantum weirdness survives space travel.
- The history of psychic messages about other planets. Should have sent them by quantum telegraph.
- Project Drudge: Is America’s most reclusive newsman a UFO enthusiast? *Greg waits expectantly for an article about a reclusive Australian newsman who’s a UFO enthusiast*
- Meet a master tarot card designer from Milan – the birthplace of the craft.
- Spoon-bending workshop, widely ridiculed online, is pulled by University of Alberta.
- Forget the King James version – the Bible’s newest translation is in emoji. 8/
- Rumour that Christopher Hitchens succumbed to a death-bed conversion is nonsense, says son.
- ‘Stoned’ sheep go on ‘psychotic rampage‘ after eating cannabis plants dumped in Welsh village.
- Image of the Day: View from a comet.
Thanks ice9melting and @anomalistnews.
Quote of the Day:
Don’t count the days; make the days count.