Rare photo of me at work in the Grail bunker…
- King Tut was buried with a dagger of “extraterrestrial origin”.
- Mysterious cave markings may hold clues to the origins of writing.
- Forget the Falcon – who stole the solid gold, diamond-encrusted Maltese Eagle?
- Humans may have been in South Carolina 35,000 years earlier than previously believed.
- “We should grow some balls and tell aliens we’re here“, says scientist.
- “Alien worlds of endless oceans” – Kepler reveals planets unlike anything in our Solar system.
- Rosetta’s comet has the right ingredients for life.
- We most likely won’t ever be able to communicate with extraterrestrials.
- Earth’s magnetic field is weakening, but we don’t know why.
- This deep-sea creature could be the world’s oldest living animal.
- Mystery solved: Why H.P.Lovecraft and Erich von Daniken thought aliens wrote the ‘Stanzas of Dzyan’.
- The real secret of youth is complexity.
- Dead Alive: Rare mental illness called ‘Walking Corpse Syndrome‘ makes people think they’re dead.
- Skeptical superhero Captain Disillusion takes on free energy devices.
Quote of the Day:
Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents and everyone is writing a book.