- Mind-reading machine could soon turn your secret thoughts into speech.
- Brain injury turns Italian into a Frenchman.
- Neuroscientists hunt the line where consciousness begins – and ends.
- The altered states of sensory deprivation.
- German researchers rebuild one of the world’s first ‘aircraft’.
- Stonehenge, Easter Island, Venice: Climate change will destroy human history.
- Indian archaeologists find that Indus era dates back further than thought – older than Egyptian and Mesopotamian civilisations.
- Eight reasons why octopuses are the geniuses of the ocean.
- The Cryptozoology Museum just installed a new Bigfoot.
- Is it really a good idea to try and contact extraterrestrials?
- A close examination of the Voyager Golden Records reveals the one flaw behind all attempts to bottle history: humans.
- New inflatable habitat successfully deployed on the International Space Station.
- Six scientists who regretted their greatest invention.
- The unending quest of the Hoax Slayer.
- Rise of the Russian robo-soldier.
- Alzheimer’s Disease may be caused by brain infections.
- Re-assembling a Jurassic sea-monster.
- Where is the edge of the Universe?
- Image of the Day: Earth is
an alien planeta Jim Henson movie.
- Video of the Day: Jurassic Golf Course just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
Quote of the Day:
Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger. Forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart.