Grammar Nazis – what purpose do they serve anyhow?
- Greek archaeologist ‘almost certain’ he has discovered the burial place of Aristotle.
- DNA taken from 2500-year-old Phoenician reveals he had European ancestry.
- Manhattanhenge makes its first 2016 appearance.
- Awake in a nightmare: From ancient demons to alien abductions, paranormal tales reveal that sleep paralysis may be as old as sleep itself.
- Don’t phone home: the argument against calling aliens.
- Is there life on exoplanet Kepler-62f?
- NASA pushes back against billionaire’s asteroid-hunting citicism.
- How to tell the world you’ve discovered an alien civilisation.
- A talk with a man on the hunt for Yetis.
- Maybe Bigfoot believers aren’t crazy after all.
- Major cell phone radiation study reignites cancer questions.
- Researchers teach robots to ‘feel pain‘. Hey good idea scientists…let’s teach them about the tedium of repetitive work while we’re at it…
- Is dark energy the reason time moves forward?
- At 96-years-old, Dr Heimlich gets to use his own maneuver on a choking victim.
- Schrödinger’s cat both alive and dead even after you saw it in half.
- Image of the Day: Schrödinger’s house.
Quote of the Day:
Although I think that life may be the result of an accident, I do not think that of consciousness. Consciousness cannot be accounted for in physical terms. For consciousness is absolutely fundamental. It cannot be accounted for in terms of anything else.