- Neanderthals found to have built mysterious stalagmite circles in a cave in south-west France…175,000 YEARS AGO!
- School-bus-size giant squid may be lurking deep in the sea. Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!
- Scientists in northwestern Australia have found new evidence of a huge asteroid, approximately 15 miles in diameter, that they say struck the Earth about 3.5 billion years ago.
- Space experts say sending humans to Mars is worth the risk.
- Robert Bigelow’s inflatable space module failed to expand properly on its first attempt.
- The augmented horror of hyper-reality.
- To hell and back: the dark side of near-death experiences.
- Bohemian Grove: The secret society summer camp.
- The future of humanity’s food supply is in the hands of A.I.
- Visit the historic sites used as locations in the Game of Thrones television series.
- Man claims to have found Hitler’s hidden nuclear bombs in tunnel.
- Pentagon’s nuclear missile system is run on floppy disks (kids, ask your parents…).
- The Big Sperm Paradox: Why is this fly’s sperm one thousand times longer than human sperm?
- Is it time to kill off the ‘Selfish Gene’?
- Swarm of bees follow grandmother’s car for over 24 hours attempting to rescue their queen.
- Image of the Day: The Dead Man’s Fingers mushroom will drag you to hell.
Thanks Adam and Rick.
Quote of the Day:
It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all.