Hold the door…
- Exorcist director William Friedkin says he “will never be the same” after the Vatican allowed him to film a real exorcism.
- Recently translated texts reveal magic spells of the ancient Egyptians.
- Ancient device used for determining harvest and taxes discovered in Egypt.
- Preserving Ireland’s ancient, mysterious tree-based alphabet.
- Astronomers seek funds to gather more data about the ‘alien-megastructure’ mystery star.
- Mega-tsunamis wiped away shoreline of a Martian ocean.
- Tsunamis on Mars? Splashy claim raises eyebrows of experts.
- Mysterious heavy-ion beams above Mars explained.
- Robert Bigelow is building hotels in space (no, really).
- ‘Sleeping giant’ Antarctic glacier is melting fast and may lift seas by 2 meters, study says.
- The world’s largest solar plant just torched itself.
- Human lifespan may be extended indefinitely within two decades, futurist claims.
- AI will create ‘useless class’ of human, predicts bestselling historian.
- Mysterious ghostly voice turns out to be a guy stuck in a chimney. (Spoiler: it wasn’t Santa)
- Image of the Day: Deep microscopic zoom into a mosquito’s eye.
Quote of the Day: