- A secret tunnel found in Mexico may finally solve the mysteries of Teotihuacan.
- Archaeology of the Undead.
- 7000-year-old forest and footprints uncovered in the Atlantis of Britain.
- Sleep paralysis: A brief history of fear, treatment and artistic creativity.
- On the origins of ‘magick’.
- Here’s your chance to help astronomers discover an alien megastructure.
- Europa’s ocean may have the right components for life.
- Is that a space invader? Incredible footage shows UFO hovering over Britain’s south coast before disappearing into thin air.
- CIA mistakenly destroys their only copy of a 6700-page report into its use of torture techniques.
- Fear the future: Google patent would have glue stick pedestrians to self-driving cars after a collision.
- Superbugs will kill someone every 3 seconds by 2050, if we don’t act now.
- To save Earth, go to Mars.
- Mystery of Martian methane deepens.
- Traces of ancient mega-tsunamis discovered on the Red Planet.
- NASA chief says first Mars crews will steer robots from orbit.
- Photonics advances allow us to be seen across the universe, with big implications for SETI.
- Journalist responds to skeptics skeptical of his ‘skeptical about skeptics’ talk.
- Video of the Day: Rose petals fall from the oculus of the Pantheon.
Thanks Ray and Kat.
Quote of the Day:
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.