- Researcher tells how her 30 years of parapsychology research made her a skeptic. Though, as long as we’re being skeptical…
- Dear ‘Skeptics’: Bash homeopathy and bigfoot less, mammograms and war more.
- Our augmented future: expanding our reality by connecting sensing ‘peripherals’ to our brain.
- Everyone’s on board for another season of The X-Files.
- Why we keep dreaming of little green men.
- Developing a ‘first contact’ protocol for the day we find an extraterrestrial species.
- We can begin an interstellar mission today – and we should.
- Though perhaps not on a balloon – even though they could take us to the edge of space.
- NASA catches crazy space weather in action.
- The super-secret X-37B space plane has been in orbit for a year.
- Scientists find a potential way to erase memories.
- Antarctica’s secret underworld.
- Maybe we’ll be living in Antarctica soon enough: April was the seventh month in a row that broke global temperature records.
- Dung beetles found to navigate using a ‘snapshot’ of the sky.
- Spanish students to undertake compulsory course on exorcisms.
- LSD-like drugs are out of the haze and back in the labs.
- Consciousness isn’t a mystery…it’s matter.
- Magic mushrooms found to lift severe depression in clinical trial.
Quote of the Day:
Constantly talking isn’t necessarily communicating.
Joel (‘Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind’)