The first rule of Dunning-Kruger Club is…
- Hillary Clinton gives UFO buffs hope she will open the X-Files.
- What Hillary Clinton says about aliens is totally misguided.
- I know what I saw: On the ‘unreliability’ of UFO eyewitnesses.
- ‘Alien megastructure’ star only gets more mysterious.
- What would we actually do to stop a ‘doomsday’ asteroid?
- That ‘lost Maya city’ a teen found might actually be a marijuana grow-op.
- Mysterious ‘Man in the Iron Mask’ revealed.
- Meet the 7ft 11in man who can’t stop growing.
- How to live with a hundred voices in your head.
- The painter who entered the fourth dimension.
- Trip hard and prosper: Spock’s favourite psychedelic.
- CDC secretly sanctioned multiple times for mishandling bioterror pathogens.
- ‘Cyborg’ woman can sense every earthquake around the world, in real time.
- True artificial intelligence is utterly implausible.
- London is set for driverless car roll-out – so what comes next?
- Early test shows off high-speed ‘Hyperloop‘ transport system.
- Who will debunk the debunkers?
- Antiques Roadshow mistakenly appraised a 1970s high school art project for $50,000
- Life is all about energy.
- Video(s) of the Day: Wildly beautiful slow-motion videos of hummingbirds up close.
Quote of the Day:
There’s enough [UFO] stories out there that I don’t think everybody is just sitting in their kitchen making them up.”