- Archaeologists clash in Egypt over King Tut hidden tomb theory. Featuring the Big Z himself, Zahi Hawass.
- More than 30 tattoos discovered on mummified body of ancient Egyptian woman.
- Early navigation of deep sea routes between India and Egypt.
- Hidden Hercules: In a handful of unusual cases, people have tapped into normally inaccessible super-strength. What’s going on?
- I see dead people: Researchers find that mediums can tell if someone is alive or dead simply by looking at a photo of their face.
- How to pick music for people on LSD, from a scientist who knows.
- Slenderman is coming (to movies and TV).
- Planet 9 just got weirder.
- SpaceX hires legendary costume designer to create their spacesuits.
- Deep Space Industries partners with Luxembourg to test asteroid mining technologies.
- The All-Hearing Eye: Researchers reconstruct audio from objects’ micro-movements captured only on video.
- How The Craft realized the power of teen girls and made witchcraft cool.
- Sony just patented contact lenses that can secretly record what you see.
- The most beautiful illusion: An interview with legendary Alejandro Jodorowsky.
- Lawsuit to progress against therapist accused of planting false memories in the mind of a teenager.
- Bamahenge: Alabama’s full-size, fibreglass replica of Stonehenge.
- Video of the Day: Opera singing in an MRI machine.
Thanks to @TheUFOTrail.
Quote of the Day:
One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, “Is it half full or half empty?” So I drank the water. No more problem.