TFW when you start the week with good momentum, and all of a sudden…
- ‘New’ geoglyph discovered at the Nazca Lines.
- Lasers unveil secrets and mysteries of Angkor Wat.
- Risky trepanation surgery was done for ritual reasons 6000 years ago.
- Spain’s cursed village of witches.
- Trio of Earth-sized planets around nearby star could reveal life.
- How a giant space umbrella could stop global warming.
- Did the founder of the hottest tech company on Earth at the moment hide a secret message in his 2012 TED talk?
- Why is the U.S. Army Chief of Staff warning against ‘little green men’ and ‘hybrid armies’?
- ‘Rewriting history’ in 140 characters as the CIA live-tweets the Bin Laden assassination five years on.
- Health professionals should understand near-death experience research
- There is no death, only a series of eternal nows.
- Study suggests that free will is an illusion.
- Inside Elon Musk’s wild plan to set artificial intelligence free.
- The world’s tiniest light-powered engines could revolutionise medicine.
- Video of the Day: Psychedelic Fu.
Quote of the Day:
The Earth is mostly just a boneyard. But pretty in the sunlight.