Stage Performer: Expert Mode…
- Science without time: The flow of time is central to human experience – so why isn’t it central to physics?
- The case against reality.
- A dozen black holes are mysteriously spewing energy in the same direction. If superhero movies have taught me anything, this isn’t good for the Earth.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson is a black hole, sucking the fun out of the universe.
- The Black Vault obtains UFO documents from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) through the Freedom of Information Act.
- The mystery of the ‘alien spacecraft‘ that lies at the bottom of the Baltic Sea.
- Is the sky falling again in New Jersey?
- The mystery of the hair in the coffin.
- Volcano eruption implicated in Maya upheaval.
- Etruscan stone could help unravel enigma of one of Italy’s first civilizations.
- The aquatic salamanders that helped give rise to Slovenia’s dragon lore.
- Rise in carbon dioxide levels has greened Planet Earth.
- Uber-like app reduces food waste by feeding those in need.
- Meditation can take 7 years off the age of your brain.
- Video of the Day: Purple Floyd.
Quote of the Day:
‘Science’ here has very little to do with the scientific method itself; it means ontological physicalism, not believing in our Lord Jesus Christ, hating the spectrally stupid, and, more than anything, pretty pictures of nebulae and tree frogs. ‘Science’ comes to metonymically refer to the natural world, the object of science; it’s like describing a crime as ‘the police,’ or the ocean as ‘drinking.’