- Mother of modern witchcraft revealed as Bletchley Park codebreaker.
- Remembering the ‘moral panic‘ caused by Dungeons and Dragons in the 1980s.
- Cave art in France 10,000 years older than previously thought.
- Listen to the only known recording of Hitler’s normal speaking voice.
- What do you do when your family was the victim of CIA mind-control experiments?
- Headline of the month: 1960s bondage-film actress wages legal war with toy company for ownership of sea-monkey fortune.
- British scientists to be banned from criticising government policies.
- Pioneering ufologist Trevor Constable has passed away.
- Japanese city covered in mysterious foam after earthquake.
- An exoplanet was discovered in 1917…but nobody knew it.
- In Rod We Trust! Carbon nanotubes assemble themselves.
- Why do these lions take their prey from racist farms?
- Flying saucer fights fires with sound.
- Implant lets paralysed man play guitar. Excellent!
- Solving the mystery of the great monarch butterfly migration from Canada to Mexico.
- Astronomer explains plan to send tiny spaceships to Alpha Centauri with lasers.
Quote of the Day:
When the whole world is running toward a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction seems to have lost his mind.