- Hilary Clinton campaign chair says “the U.S. government could do a much better job” in answering the public’s questions about UFOs.
- SpaceX finally nails rocket ocean landing.
- Could alien diseases wipe out humanity?
- Are we living in a computer simulation?
- The Singularity is (still not) near.
- The very real pain of ‘imaginary’ illnesses.
- The strange case of the woman who couldn’t remember her past…and can’t imagine her future.
- Ancient burials revealed at mysterious Plain of Jars.
- Science has for too long been in denial about animal intelligence.
- Crewless drone ships will be sailing the seas by 2020.
- The Indian woman who hunts the witch-hunters.
- Family surprised over the removal of the Bigfoot headstone on their son’s grave.
- Image of the Day: Desert Breath.
Thanks Blair, Mitch, and Cat.
Quote of the Day:
I will not serve God like a labourer, in expectation of my wages.