Today’s news has a weird science infection. Please wash your eyeballs with soap and warm water when finished reading…
- SETI looks at red dwarf stars in its search for ancient aliens.
- Controversial warp drive to undergo peer review.
- Strangely in sync: scientists solve 350-year-old pendulum mystery.
- Can science explain the multiverse?
- Your DNA is the size of the Solar System.
- Mathematician solves centuries-old sphere problem in higher dimensions.
- The real-life nightmare of sleep paralysis.
- Could mold power batteries of the future?
- Functional skin – complete with hair and oil glands – has been grown in the lab.
- Seven experts who are convinced alien life might really exist.
- Researcher links mass extinctions to ‘Planet X’.
- Survey about synchronicity.
- Can a living creature be as big as a galaxy?
- California man builds 90-foot-long alien face out of rocks in his backyard to attract UFOs.
- Disneyland worker found dead in the theme park’s haunted house.
- A new approach to death and funerals.
- The ‘three hares’ motif is an ancient mystery for our times.
- Scientists say legendary ancient temple has been found in India’s coastal waters.
- Image(s) of the Day: “The ruin have been ruined”: Photos of a recaptured Palmyra.
Quote of the Day:
The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind.