That moment when you drop the bass…
- Using satellites, archaeologists have found intriguing evidence of a second Viking settlement in North America.
- Hidden chambers in King Tut’s tomb? Not so fast, officials caution.
- Ancient DNA shows European wipe-out of indigenous Americans.
- Did humans drive ‘hobbit’ species to extinction?
- Remake planned for 1990 cult film about near-death experiences, Flatliners.
- LSD could make you smarter, happier and healthier – should we all try it?
- What does it feel like to suddenly become a savant?
- A programming language for living cells.
- Could we predict earthquakes by measuring air ionisation?
- Pentagon says it’s not building Terminator-style killer robots…yet.
- Remember this day, when the chainsaw drones come for you.
- Microsoft billionaire ups his investment in artificial intelligence research.
- Amazon billionaire Jeff Bezos live-tweets ‘flawless’ test flight of Blue Origin’s New Shepard spaceship. Also: video from the test has now been released.
- 12 ways humanity could destroy the entire Solar System.
- Humans on Mars ‘closer than ever‘ says NASA chief.
- Image of the Day: Dust devil of Mars.
Quote of the Day:
Not every pony grows up to be a pegasus.