Get off my land!
- Thousands of ancient petroglyphs, ‘dramatic’ solar calendar reported in N. Arizona.
- Researcher links mass extinctions to ‘Planet X’.
- Text in lost language may reveal god or goddess worshipped by Etruscans at ancient temple.
- Rats adapt to infrared sensors in hours thanks to brain implants.
- NDEs absolutely, positively NOT caused by malfunctioning brains.
- Experts doubt claims of ‘hidden chambers’ in King Tut’s tomb.
- New study shows LSD fights depression by inhibiting regretful thinking.
- War vet reveals ‘hidden world’ beneath Naples.
- Leading neuroscientists and Buddhists agree: “Consciousness is everywhere“.
- The demonic origins of ventriloquism.
- James Randi’s 1 Million Dollar Challenge finally terminated.
- Excitement grows as Large Hadron Collider hints at new particle.
- The unique mosquito that lives in the London Underground.
- Amateur astronomers video impact on Jupiter.
- A world map of Neanderthal and Denisovan ancestry in modern humans.
- ‘Cave paintings’ spotted on Mars.
- Microsoft’s racist chatbot returns with drug-smoking Twitter meltdown.
Quote of the Day:
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.