From mythical planets to unicorns, the Daily Grail news is bringing all your childhood dreams back to life…
- Scientists find more evidence that ‘Planet Nine’ exists.
- Oh noes: Japan loses contact with its freshly launched Hitomi space telescope.
- Does anyone want to live in Robert Bigelow’s inflatable space module?
- Unicorns walked the Earth at the same time as humans.
- Teenager arrested over theft of spaceship found wrecked near Roswell. Modern headline, not the answer to the Roswell mystery, in case you were wondering.
- The mystery of the minimal cell, Craig Venter’s new synthetic life form.
- Neuroscientists fight brain damage with gut microbes.
- Common sense, or censorship? Anti-vaccine film pulled from the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Computers are not just poised to take over low-paying jobs: a lot of people who make over $350,000 are about to be replaced by software.
- The Sufis: Islam’s forgotten Bohemians.
- Was this lost city discovered in Cambodia the template for Angkor Wat?
- Saint Sulpice and the symbolism of the Priory of Sion.
- Liberated from Islamic State, but the damage to ancient Palmyra stuns antiquities experts.
- CT scan shows Pharaoh Ramesses III was murdered by multiple assassins.
- Man arranges leaves, sticks and stones to create magical land artworks.
- Image of the Day: Blog posts about thigh bone fossils on Mars in 3, 2, 1…
Quote of the Day:
Interpretation is the revenge of the intellect upon art.