Paranormal activity just took on a whole new meaning…
- Science may scoff, but Jeffrey Kripal and Whitley Strieber believe the ‘inexplicable’ does occur.
- Mind’s healing powers put to the test in new book.
- Scientists will finally drill into the dinosaur-killing impact crater in Mexico. A thousand possible sci-fi/horror movie plots wait to see which of them will survive the collapse from quantum superposition…
- Can drug trips be religious? Rabbis take ‘shrooms for science.
- Do psychedelic drug laws violate human rights?
- The rise of the creepynet
- The Persuaders: How we let hte PR industry control our minds.
- Study of ancient graves shows that dogs were treated just like people when they died.
- Meet the White Witch of Los Angeles.
- Remember the 1980s media panic over Dungeons & Dragons?
- LAPD denies FOI request for files on the death of alternative researcher John Lash.
- Why does the world’s largest physics lab at CERN have a statue of Lord Shiva?
- No, we can’t upload knowledge to your brain.
- New study finds that babies know when they know something. Which sounds weird, but is really impressive.
- Image of the Day: Mystery feature in lake on Titan disappears.
Quote of the Day:
If you want to get tough on crime, let’s deal with the causes of crime. Let’s demand that every man, woman and child in this country have a decent opportunity and a decent standard of living.