Uh oh, somebody better tell Leo…
- If we want to find aliens, we should search for the ones searching for us.
- Possible signs of extraterrestrial intelligence?
- All the space missions you should be hyped for this year.
- Relics of the Space Age.
- The maddeningly magical maths of Elizabethan mage John Dee.
- In case you missed it, our related story on the lost library of John Dee, advisor to Queen Elizabeth I, and confidant of angels.
- Is Stonehenge more than just some big rocks?
- Baffling 150km-long wall in Jordan is pre-Roman, say archaeologists.
- 21 reality TV stars have committed suicide in the last decade.
- Video shows Catholic priest snorting cocaine in a room filled with Nazi memorabilia. Life imitates art?
- Does mental illness enhance creativity?
- The art that shows what goes on deep in the human brain.
- The art that shows what goes on deep in Google’s artificial brain.
- The promise of artificial intelligence unfolds in small steps.
- A Google self-driving car ran into a bus.
- Making the Tarot literary again.
- Crows clever enough to learn a shell game.
- Inner Earth is teeming with exotic life. No Deros though.
- France’s legendary haunted lighthouse gets its first resident since 1910.
- Mummified body of German adventurer found inside yacht.
- Video of the Day: Dog vs robot.
Quote of the Day:
We have to be cautious, but if we refuse to consider outlandish and wonderful possibilities, we might miss something truly important.