Chris Carter cranked it to 11 on the Conspiranoid meter for that series finale. Only thing left out was a re-animated Walt Disney!
- Carter promises Mulder and Scully will come back –or be replaced by Miller and Einstein, perhaps?
- The people who believe electricity rules the Universe –I tried to represent the Grail as best I could when I got interviewed for this article.
- 5 years later, Fukushima is far from being a solved issue.
- What would happen if aliens contacted Earth?
- 2 of my favorite people in the UFO scene —Greg Bishop and Cassidy Nicholas (Associate Communications Producer for MUFON– talk about the role of big groups in the study of the UFO phenomenon.
- The Internet will become self aware when aliens wake it up –methinks someone just watched the first Star Trek movie recently…
- How time travel works in Star Trek.
- Can Robert Bigelow create a life for humans in space?
- Scientists finally track down the source of those darn fast radio bursts (FRBs).
- Psychic Archeology: How to dig up the dead with their own advice.
- How science is slowly proving genetic memory IS a thing.
- How photography –and phrenology– helped Honest Abe become president.
- The man who discovered why weed makes you high.
- Using skin cells to kill cancer.
- For all of you who think Santa Muerte is nothing but a creepy narco-cult, you may want to listen to this roundtable with yours truly, David Metcalf and Andrew Chestnut PhD on the Grimerica show.
- Red Pill of the Day: Nigerian Internet scams have now moved to the final frontier.
Big thanks to Kat and Grailseeker
Quote of the Day:
“I don’t believe in anything, but I have many suspicions”
˜Robert Anton Wilson