Sailing through a live volcano…
- He may have unraveled the secret of synchronicity. Will science prove him right?
- Graves robbed for ‘ghost marriages’ in China.
- Dogs and certain primates may be able to see magnetic fields.
- The unsettling mystery of the creepiest channel on Youtube.
- Title for ‘Earth’s first animal’ likely goes to simple sea creature.
- Plans being devised for human outpost near the Moon.
- Paleolithic man ‘not the main cause of deaths at vast mammoth graveyard‘.
- Why is it so hard to persuade people with facts?
- Is that a gorilla on the International Space Station?
- The Internet will become self-aware when aliens wake it up. Perhaps we should wake up first?
- Alien megastructures and dark matter: how imagination fuels science.
- Neuroscience and free will are rethinking their divorce.
- The myth of “mind-altering parasite” Toxoplasma Gondii?
- Large space rock burns up over Atlantic.
- New research may establish Australian rock art as the oldest in the world.
- Merlin sculpture at Tintagel causes outrage.
Thanks to Greg and John Reppion
Quote of the Day:
The seas shall rise up in the twinkling of an eye, and the dust of the ancients shall be restored.
Merlin Abrosius (Geoffrey of Monmouth’s Historia Regum Britanniae)