I need to trepan myself like I need a hole in my head…
- Long-standing Easter Island mystery has been solved.
- Lost roads of ancient Rome rediscovered with 3D laser scanners.
- China relocates 9000 people as part of their search for alien life.
- Researchers find more evidence that our behaviour might be controlled by a microscopic parasite.
- “Drink was probably involved” in triceratops abduction.
- The neuroscience of ghosts.
- Rats can smell tuberculosis. Dogs can smell cancer. Now we’re training them to save your life.
- Researcher goes in search of fabled mushroom said to be able to induce orgasm in females through its smell alone – and finds it.
- Atheism has ancient roots and is not a ‘modern invention’, according to academic.
- Why do so many people believe in psychic powers?
- Is being anti-vaccination actually the rational choice?
- The experiment that will allow humans to see quantum entanglement.
- Sarah Parcak is a space archaeologist. Soon you will be too.
- Australian town consumed by Hairy Panic. How can you not click on that story?
- Video of the Day: In case of sharknado, be sure to keep an octopus on hand at all times.
Quote of the Day:
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.