Bummer…hope you’re all still here.
- The incredible story of how gravitational waves were finally detected.
- Is the gravitational wave claim true? And was it worth the cost?
- No, a drone didn’t discover ancient underwater geoglyphs.
- Argentine physicians claim Monsanto larvicide, not Zika Virus, is true cause of microcephaly.
- Richard Dawkins recuperating from minor stroke.
- But who dares pray for him? The power of (passive aggressive?) prayer.
- Parkinson’s patients trained to respond to placebos.
- Who needs precogs? New technology could help predict when and where a crime will occur.
- The truth about sex robots. A rather timely article…
- Severed feet just keep washing up on the shores of the Pacific Northwest.
- Nigerian astronaut lost in space needs $3million to get home. Sounds legit.
- Thailand loves creepy supernatural…dolls.
- I drilled a hole in my skull to stay high forever. (Joe Mellen’s Bore Hole is available from Amazon US and UK)
- Pope faces Mexicans worshipping skeletal death saint.
- Are there rules for what we should do when we find aliens?
Quote of the Day:
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.