- Vale Edgar Mitchell, Apollo astronaut and founder of IONS: an intrepid explorer of both inner and outer space.
- Email stokes rumours that gravitational waves have been spotted.
- Is this the first recorded human death by meteorite?
- The Atlantis-style myths that turned out to be true.
- Skeptic reveals the real ‘X-Files’?
- Relax folks, scientists are only inventing techno-Cthulhu.
- Climate shifts at the end of the last Ice Age dramatically upended lives of prehistoric humans, scientists say.
- The amazing hill-sized icebergs of Pluto.
- Teleportation: from ancient myth to modern science.
- Does this video show a stricken UFO plummeting to Earth.
- Satanists win.
- 4-year-old boy recalls past life in intimate detail.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising: robot golfer hits a hole-in-one at the famous 16th hole at TPC Scottsdale, causing spectators to shower the green in beer cans in celebration.
- Image of the Day: Light pillars over Alaska.
Quote of the Day:
From out there on the Moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, “Look at that, you son of a bitch”.