It says a lot about the modern world when a Markov bot mashing up Sarah Palin quotes with Erowid trip reports makes more sense than what most politicians are saying. Or maybe that’s just me…
- Capturing the treasured wisdom of female shamans in Russia. Sarowid Palin would likely point out that Russian shamans are visible from Alaska….
- The Illuminati Rules? Sorry conspiracy theorists, but secret societies do not run the world.
- Treasure hunter missing after setting off in search of $2 million hoard of hidden gold.
- New discovery shows that the ancient Babylonians tracked the planets using advanced maths.
- Elon Musk says SpaceX will send people to Mars by 2025.
- The Fermi Paradox is not a paradox, and is not even Fermi’s.
- David Bowie’s final music video ‘includes hidden references about his Kabbalah beliefs‘.
- The Mushroom Death Suit allows you to decompose in an eco-friendly fashion.
- Genetically-modified mosquitoes to be released to fight the Zika virus. What could possibly go wrong?
- How do lizards camouflage themselves against rocks when they don’t have mirrors to see what they themselves look like?
- Archaeoacoustics: listening to the sounds of history.
- The blessing and curse of the people who never forget.
- Woman’s ‘psychic vision‘ of her friend’s murder led police to charge her with the crime.
- Video of the Day: This looping Möbius Video will crush your puny human brain.
Thanks Kat and @t3dy.
Quote of the Day:
Todd and I held it in, as long as the magic unfolded, and the economy sputtered to a halt and started screaming incoherently.