.drawkcab sevom emit erehw esrevinu rorrim a esoporp stsitneiS
- Scientists propose a mirror universe where time moves backward.
- Chemicals released in near-death situations may lower our chances of surviving.
- Lucid dreaming: Could the ability to control our dreams unlock the secrets of the mind?
- Why ‘Planet Nine’ might not exist.
- Artificial Intelligence is here to help us, says Microsoft boss.
- Is the Assyrian ‘Nimrud lens’ the world’s oldest telescope?
- Marvin Minsky, pioneering computer science and artificial intelligence researcher (and sci-fi writer), has passed away at 88.
- Family finds strange, black ‘walking fish’ in New Zealand.
- On the borderlands between philosophy and esotericism: an interview with Gary Lachman.
- Why people fall for pseudoscience (and how academics can fight back).
- Do these 16th century maps show that Portugese explorers were the first Europeans to discover Australia?
- Rapper BoB in bitter row with cosmologist Neil deGrasse Tyson over whether the world is flat.
- Intensifying the hunt for a planet orbiting Proxima Centauri.
Quote of the Day:
If you’re not careful, the newspaper will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.