Welcome back, Scully and Mulder. If you’re looking for fresh mysteries, you’ve got 14 years of Daily Grail news briefs to work through…
- Medical mystery: why are placebos becoming more effective?
- Italy’s mysterious hallucinogenic drink.
- You’re not hallucinating, British MPs really did just pass a crazy-bad drug law on psychoactive substances.
- Is there life after death? Experts vie to ‘cut through the noise‘.
- How to construct the ultimate conspiracy theory.
- How the Illuminati stole the mind, soul and body of hip-hop.
- Where are all the aliens? Perhaps taking shelter from the Universe’s radiation…
- The replicability crisis in science.
- I, for one, welcome our Chinese drone overlords.
- Early Egyptian queen revealed in 5000-year-old hieroglyphs.
- Egypt museum staff to face trial over botched beard repair on Tutankhamun’s mask.
- Famous last words.
- X-Files creator Chris Carter once thought the FBI was going to shut him down for getting too close to the truth.
- Robots could soon read your mind – and there are no laws against it.
- Video of the Day: Robot solves Rubik’s Cube in one second.
Quote of the Day:
Humanity has already achieved, technically, the total success all Utopians ever dreamed of; our problems now are entirely due to wrong thinking. We are in the tragic-comic predicament of two crazed men dying of thirst, fighting over a teaspoon of water in the middle of a rainstorm. We cannot see the rainstorm because we are hypnotized by emergency-reflexes fixated on the teaspoon.
Robert Anton Wilson