Nobody likes you when you’re different…
- Egyptologists are 90% sure they have found a secret chamber hidden behind the walls of King Tut’s tomb.
- Was Tut’s famous death mask actually made for Nefertiti?
- Mystery of the sitting mummies: 1,000-year-old skeletons from a pre-Incan civilisation were buried looking out to sea.
- Lost island of ancient Greece discovered in Aegean Sea.
- Rare Christian papyrus discovered on eBay for $99.
- What ayahuasca taught me about taking care of my health.
- Sleep paralysis’ demons are influenced by culture and fed by our fears.
- Taking LSD for breakfast ‘can cure anxiety and insomnia’.
- Do these stories prove that dead loved ones come back to comfort us?
- NASA is quietly reconsidering the Moon as a stepping-stone to Mars travel.
- Will we stop at Mars?
- A century ago, Einstein’s Theory of Relativity changed everything.
- Out of the mouths of bots: What building a robot in a person’s image can reveal about identity and humanity.
- Has the mystery of D.B. Cooper been solved?
- Holy levitating cars in China Batman! (Worth watching for sheer WTFery, until you realise that reality is boring)
Quote of the Day:
The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they’ve found it