- Five things I learned infiltrating a paranormal convention.
- Mapping the cult of Mary: Apparitions and healings of the Virgin Mary across the world.
- In search of the Notorious B.I.G.Foot.
- Are you ready for a future of bug-eating?
- No, space station astronaut Scott Kelly did not take a picture of a UFO.
- Reclaiming the Goddess: Please stop using the name ISIS to describe a bunch of ignorant, murderous f**ktards.
- So many birds were startled by Oklahoma earthquake that they showed up on radar.
- Why do we disappear into the unconscious of sleep and dreams.
- The long, strange trip of the chemists behind the legendary LSD ‘Orange Sunshine’.
- Five people charged over leaks alleging corruption in the Vatican.
- Secret pagan basilica in Rome emerges from the shadows after 2000 years.
- Evidence shows earliest Americans arrived 6000 years earlier than previously thought.
- Were elongated skulls an aid to human survival.
- Scientists discover how ocean fish magically disappear – now the Navy wants to know.
- The Doomsday Scam: Why terrorists have never been able to get their hands on the lethal substance known as red mercury.
- Scientists warn that the world is on the cusp of a post-antibiotic era.
- Image(s) of the Day: Medieval crusader art, if it was against Lovecraftian monsters.
Quote of the Day:
The apocalypse is not something which is coming. The apocalypse has arrived in major portions of the planet and it’s only because we live within a bubble of incredible privilege andn social insulation that we still have the luxury of anticipating the apocalypse.