If you want to start a war of cultures, you might want to choose your target more carefully… (NSFW)
- Meet the former Pentagon scientist who says psychics can help American spies.
- To find aliens, we need to build a giant space parasol. But what if giant alcoholic extraterrestrials think the Earth is a cocktail?
- Last week’s ‘downed UFO’ was a rocket…but no one knows which.
- Fantastic voyage: Researchers build molecular submersible made of just 244 atoms, which has a motor powered by ultraviolet light.
- Animal’s magnetic sense comes from a protein that acts as a compass.
- It’s official: Otzi the Iceman has the oldest tattoos in the world (that we know of at this stage).
- Advertisements use inaudible sound to track you across your different devices.
- Badly burnt firefighter receives the face of a young Brooklyn bike mechanic.
- Human remains* found in Rosslyn Chapel have been reinterred. (* Not the body of Jesus)
- Researchers determine origin of ‘Moorish columns‘ along Californian lake.
- Has the wailing been done at the wrong wall all this time?
- Homeopathy could be blacklisted in the UK.
- Scientists have unravelled the genetic code of a child sacrificed in an Inca cermony 500 years ago.
Quote of the Day:
Instead of cursing the darkness, light a candle.