I can’t believe the news today…
- Why do we still not know what’s inside the pyramids?
- New research undermines theory of Neolithic Welsh quarry origin of Stonehenge’s bluestones.
- Researchers locate submerged lost ancient city where Athens and Sparta fought a battle.
- A tsunami devastated Europe 8000 years ago.
- Does Homer’s Odyssey include a story about poisoning by plant hallucinogens?
- Was Ripon School ‘sickness’ a case of mass hysteria?
- Canadian man captures unsettling video of the earth ‘breathing’ in Nova Scotia.
- Some homeopaths believe that drinking a diluted piece of concrete from the Berlin Wall will cure asthma.
- Google’s driver-less car pulled over by police – for driving too slow.
- Collapsing Greenland glacier could raise sea levels by half a metre, say scientists.
- Ants respond as a collective ‘superorganism‘ when they sense a predator.
- The mysterious camouflaging ability of the cuttlefish, put to the ultimate test.
- Bright lights, strange shapes, and talk of UFOs.
- Third mystery black sphere falls in Spain, area put under quarantine.
- Dubai’s firefighters get jetpacks to fight high-rise fires.
- How an illegal psychedelic drug might help treat drug addiction.
- In Spain the blood red rain falls mainly on the fountain. Well I guess it works if you pronounce fountain as it is spelled…
Quote of the Day:
When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, ‘Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.’ To this day, especially in times of ‘disaster,’ I remember my mother’s words, and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers–so many caring people in this world.