Rocks in my head…
- Pyramid scan identifies an ‘impressive anomaly‘ behind the blocks of the Great Pyramid. Ben Carson is praying it’s a massive cache of grain…
- Stonehenge begins to yield its secrets.
- Is this mysterious site Australia’s Stonehenge?
- The White House is prepping for a huge solar storm that could kick us back to the Dark Ages.
- Space archaeologist wins $1 million prize to find an preserve ancient sites.
- Scientists find fossilised brains.
- The infinite, quotable wisdom of Carl Sagan.
- U.S. Army lab develops a way to read soldier’s brains.
- Poop joke found hidden in 17th century artwork owned by Queen Elizabeth II.
- The unlikely struggle of the family whose neighbour is Area 51.
- The quest for the mythical submerged temples of Mahabalipuram.
- The great exorcism boom.
- Mars wear: NASA reveals ‘Tron’ spacesuit that will glow so that astronauts on the Red Planet can be easily spotted.
- The U.S. Army’s Cold War scheme for gun-toting space soldiers.
- Mayan hieroglyphs digitally archived.
- Image(s) of the Day: Electric-blue molten sulfur streams down the side of rare volcano.
Quote of the Day:
We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.