- SETI finds no intelligent signals emanating from that ‘possible alien megastructure‘ discovered last month.
- A rapid increase in our knowledge of alien worlds has astrobiologists revising the chances of finding advanced extraterrestrial civilisations.
- ‘Mysterious light in the sky‘ spooks California.
- Is the ‘impossible’ EmDrive space propulsion engine inching closer to reality?
- Infrared imagery hints at hidden chamber inside King Tut’s tomb.
- Jordan’s ‘Hand of Hercules‘ hints of a once massive statue of the ancient hero figure.
- Close encounters of the psychological kind: leading skeptic considers explanations for the alien abduction phenomenon.
- University 3D-prints a Bigfoot skeleton.
- Slain spirit medium’s lottery numbers ‘too accurate‘.
- Mob hitman who claims to have killed JFK from the grassy knoll to be released from prison after 36 years behind bars.
- DIY synesthesia mask overrides your senses.
- Advances in robotics and artificial intelligence will mean ‘Homo sapiens will be split into a handful of gods and the rest of us’.
- Archaeologists discover fossils of rats the size of dogs in East Timor.
- Video of the Day:
UFOMissile launch over San Francisco.
Quote of the Day:
Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don’t think they exist.