The Daily Grail: always here to unveil the mysteries of your childhood…
- What is this ‘Dolphopotamus‘ sighted in the sea off Greece?
- The BBC asks: why don’t people see the Yeti anymore?
- Is the world real, or is it just an illusion or hallucination?
- Machine being built to receive messages from the future.
- Crows fear death and learn from remains to assess danger.
- Cave lion cubs from the Ice Age found in well-preserved state after being frozen for at least 10,000 years.
- Ice Age engravings may be Britain’s oldest art.
- Russian warplanes bomb Islamic State positions in ancient city of Palmyra.
- Five legendary lost cities that have never been found.
- Burial vault at Gloucester Cathedral discovered ‘accidentally’.
- King of rock? Ozzy Osbourne’s new TV show has him visiting Stonehenge and chatting to King Arthur.
- Vatican exorcists decry dangers of Halloween. Dentists, not so much…
- My hadron is bigger than yours: China plans to build a super-collider twice the size of the Large Hadron Collider.
- Google aims for airborne drone deliveries by 2017.
- How bioprinting has turned Frankenstein’s mad science sane.
- Do you really make your own decisions, or is your path in life pre-determined?
- The tangled cultural roots of Dungeons and Dragons.
- Star Trek to return to television.
Quote of the Day:
Live long and prosper.