Only 5 days left to invest in a collector’s edition UFO book by the legend, Jacques Vallee – get in!
- The Ancient and the Astronauts: Space Station crew tasked with photographing mysterious ancient structures in Khazakhstan.
- From zombies to telepathy: when science takes on the supernatural.
- Study finds that most dying people are ‘visited’ by dead friends in their last hours. Fascinating topic, somebody should write a book exploring it further… *cough*
- Life among real-life vampires.
- Ghost-hunting in Italy’s rundown hospitals and country villas.
- The Terror of Yurei: Japanese haunted house attractions construct an intimate, immersive experience that will actually thrill you.
- The woman who can feel every earthquake in the world.
- Does time run backward inside black holes?
- How advanced technology and ancient shipwrecks are rewriting human history.
- Mystery whale species finally makes an appearance.
- Future scenario: Climate change has done its worst, and now just 500 million humans remain on lifeboats in the north. How do they survive?
- Is the Loch Ness Monster just a PR stunt that was dreamed up in a London pub?
- The holy quest of Oxford University’s ‘Da Vinci Code’ team.
- When robots eventually colonize the cosmos, will they be conscious?
- Mushrooms bring rain.
Quote of the Day:
When convention and science offer us no answers, might we not finally turn to the fantastic as a plausibility?
Dana Scully (The X-Files)