- In case you’ve been living under a rock: Astronomers have discovered something ‘you would expect an alien civilisation to build‘, and SETI wants a look.
- Aliens or not, we’ve still got a lot to learn from NASA’s Kepler mission.
- Guys, lots of signals from space seem like aliens.
- Emergence of life on Earth pushed back a whopping 300 million years.
- Attempt by the U.N. to get countries to decriminalise all drugs ‘has been foiled‘ after pressure from at least one country. WTF BBC, ‘foiled’?
- Drought causes 450-year-old Mexican church to emerge from reservoir.
- Tower of London staff ‘used magic to repel the forces of the Devil’
- Is Elon Musk’s next trick a supersonic electric airplane?
- Mars needs humans.
- Conduits to the afterlife: spirit communication technology.
- Is it your imagination, or is it psychic perception?
- Halloween goodies: these candles are molded from actual human spines.
- Hundreds see a ‘floating city‘ in the skies above China.
Quote of the Day:
At this very minute, with almost absolute certainty, radio waves sent forth by other intelligent civilizations are falling on the Earth… Someday, from somewhere out among the stars, will come the answers to many of the oldest, most important, and most exciting questions mankind has asked.