Who you jivin’ with that cosmik debris?
- The mind-bending history of Buddhism and psychedelics.
- Climb in, tune in: Sensory deprivation tanks are back baby!
- Donald Sutherland remembers Venice and his near-death experience.
- Parallel possibilities: can we scientifically test to see if we are remembering alternate universes?
- Instead of treating schizophrenia, scientists may have figured out a way to prevent it.
- Was this 7000-year-old Siberian warrior more advanced than we supposed?
- Refugees rejected: Did Neanderthals initially keep humans out of Europe and push them on to China?
- The stone that is a marker of one millionaire’s personal vendetta against gravity.
- How a 500-year experiment to revive dormant microbes could reveal the secrets to cheating time
- Mapping UFO data reveals interesting correlations to important sites around the world.
- Unveiling alien-like tech: Boeing says it has created the lightest metal ever, a microlattice that is 99.99% air. But does it have memory…?
- Begun, the Drone Wars have.
- Vampire birds!
- Ethical, environmental stem-cell grown laboratory meat to be used in burgers within five years.
- Image(s) of the Day: Enceladus, we’re ready for your close-up.
Quote of the Day:
The most important thing to do in your life is to not interfere with somebody else’s life.