- Astronomers discover a strange bunch of objects around a distant star “like something you would expect an alien civilization to build” – and SETI is scrambling for a closer look.
- Alternative history writer Graham Hancock is the devil. Who knew?
- See the latest Mysterious Universe podcast for a recent interview with Graham about his new book Magicians of the Gods.
- New research might debunk the idea that Neanderthals buried flowers with their dead.
- One whiff of this mushroom that looks like a penis can give women spontaneous orgasms.
- Archaeologists say conquistadors were sacrificed and eaten by Aztec-era people.
- Operation Savage Revenge: The secret post-war SAS mission to track down Nazi monsters which even harnessed the occult.
- Cast of The Maze Runner accused of stealing Native America artifacts.
- The mystery of black rice.
- Between ‘no spacetime’ and ‘usual spacetime’, there may well be ‘weird spacetime‘. May be? I’m living there man…
- Scaling up quantum effects: how big can Schrödinger’s kittens get?
- Pig organs could be safely transplanted in humans thanks to a new gene-editing technique. Imma let you finish science, but David Cameron already pioneered a new technique for the other way around, putting human organs into pigs.
- China is building the world’s largest radio telescope.
- Global marine analysis suggests food chain collapse.
- This newly declassified video of the U.S. testing chemical weapons is insane.
- Mass incarceration in the U.S.A.
- We all hallucinate…just some of us more than others.
- Predicting the imminent end of the world has a long history (of failure).
- The children raised by wolves.
- Five gruesome real-life murders that inspired spooky ghost stories.
- Could some cases of spontaneous human combustion be caused by ball lightning?
- Chivalry isn’t dead, you just don’t know what the f**k it is (NSFW language).
Thanks Jonathon and @anomalistnews.
Quote of the Day:
I never am really satisfied that I understand anything; because, understand it well as I may, my comprehension can only be an infinitesimal fraction of all I want to understand about the many connections and relations which occur to me.