Shhh, I think we’re being watched….
- NASA’s big announcement: there is liquid water on Mars.
- To understand the announcement better – both the science and the politics – and why we should keep our “filthy meatbag bodies” off of Mars, see this post by Emily Lakdawalla at the blog of the Planetary Society.
- Apple repeatedly pulls app reporting on American military drone strikes.
- Google’s quantum computer just got a big upgrade. Like, a quantum leap in power?
- DARPA is testing implanting chips in soldier’s brains. I’d buy that for a dollar!
- The amazing inflatable air force.
- Early Australians had to contend with giant killer lizards. Ahem…we still do…
- Egypt approves radar examination of Tut’s tomb in search of Nefertiti.
- Modern ancient: teachers able to 3D print Homo naledi‘s skull the day the discovery was announced.
- Why did Neanderthals capture birds?
- ‘Witchcraft’ Island reveals evidence of Stone Age rituals.
- Where my witches at? Pagans flock to New York City for festival.
- Amazing drone footage captures out-of-this-world crop circle.
- UFOs over Guadalajara may be warnings of volcanic eruption.
- Coming down from a high: bundle of marijuana falls from the sky and crushes doghouse.
- Glowing sea turtle is first biofluorescent reptile ever recorded.
- Image of the Day: Church of Wisdom and the Moon.
Quote of the Day:
Well, we both agree that UFOs exist. Our only difference is that you think you know what they are and I’m still puzzled.