- Elon Musk says we should nuke Mars to make it habitable. What do scientists say about that?
- Scientist says there WAS life on Mars, but ‘catastrophic’ event wiped it out. DAMN YOU TIME-TRAVELING ELON MUSK, YOU BLEW IT UP!
- Five reasons why an International Space Station should really orbit the Moon.
- UK team plans ‘unsent letter’ to aliens.
- Best-selling author Graham Hancock argues that a cosmic explosion will soon strike the Earth, triggering epic floods.
- Meet the newest, oldest member of our family: Homo naledi.
- 10 historical people who were real-life magicians.
- RAW magic: the occultism of Robert Anton Wilson.
- Man paralyzed for more than a decade becomes the first person to be able to “feel” physical sensations through a prosthetic hand directly connected to his brain
- Sperm whales’ language reveals hints of culture.
- Researchers erase memories in mice with a beam of light. Breaking: Video just in from the lab.
- Are medical shrooms on the way?
- The rise of the modern witch.
- Ghost-hunting mistakes that everyone makes.
- Image(s) of the Day: Latest New Horizons photos show that Pluto is as complex as “anything we’ve seen” in the solar system.
Quote of the Day:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.