Information for you. I leave it to you to find meaning…
- Superhenge! British archaeologists discover massive megalithic site that may predate Stonehenge.
- Urban myth confirmed true as archaeologists discover hidden tunnels in Mexico.
- Chinese government says they will decide who the Dalai Lama reincarnates into.
- Ancient Egyptians bred birds of prey for religious purposes.
- Watch as a meteor explodes over Bangkok in broad daylight.
- USAF wants land-owner to sell their property bordering Area 51.
- Time-traveling rookie error: aiming for days that never existed.
- What do other planets sound like?
- Astronomers detect farthest galaxy yet.
- 13 ways that science fiction’s vision of the future is closer than you think.
- The weirdos whose ideas changed all of our lives: An alternative and unorthodox history of individualism in the 20th century. Stranger Than You Can Imagine is available from Amazon UK.
- What searchable speech will do to you.
- Earth’s oceans could look completely different by the end of the century.
- The Loch Ness Monster could have been named after Queen Elizabeth II.
- After earlier confusion, French officials confirm plane debris found on Reunion Island is from MH-370.
- Image of the Day: Portal in the southern sky.
Quote of the Day:
If there is an antidote to boredom, it is not information but meaning.