Happy 17th birthday to us! If only I had of known how many posts I’d be making in the next 6200 days….
- Quantum spookiness passes toughest test yet.
- Do weird quantum effects hold the key to solving biological mysteries?
- The lessons of out-of-body experiences.
- The science of the voices in our head.
- Dreaming while awake: Why do humans have visions of supernatural beings?
- NASA astronauts begin year-long isolation to simulate life on Mars.
- After a successful Pluto rendezvous, NASA’s New Horizons has a new mission.
- Scientists are hopeless at communicating.
- Does atheism have to be anti-religious?
- Acclaimed neurologist Oliver Sacks has passed away aged 82.
- Also moving on from this mortal coil, the great horror director Wes Craven (Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream, The Serpent and the Rainbow).
- An interview with long-time paranormal researcher Dr. Erlendur Haraldsson.
- TV medium Colin Fry dies, aged 53.
- Convicted psychics reveal all: “It’s a scam!”
- Polar radar image ‘almost certainly Nazi train‘.
- From Loch Ness to Bigfoot, 10 mythical monsters worth traveling for.
- The case of the MH370 wing segment keeps getting weirder. Nothing to see here, please disperse…
Quote of the Day:
I cannot pretend I am without fear. But my predominant feeling is one of gratitude. I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been an enormous privilege and adventure.