Forget the Berenst#in Bears problem…was it Interview with the Vampire or Interview with a Vampire?
- FACT: The USAF’s new cutting-edge fighter jets rely on flying saucer technology from the 1950s.
- Apollo astronaut says aliens tried to save America from nuclear war.
- Octopuses ‘are aliens‘, scientists decide after DNA study.
- Brazil’s mediums channel dead artists. Is it worship or just delusion?
- The long history of hacking into your own dreams.
- Ancient Arkaim is the Stonehenge of Russia.
- Russia bans all of Reddit based on a single thread with instructions on how to grow magic mushrooms.
- Anne Strieber, wife of husband Whitley Strieber and editor of his Unknown Country website, has sadly passed away.
- David Lynch will direct all of the new Twin Peaks as one long movie.
- Venomous cobra has two heads that fight each other.
- Thrift store find yields an astronomical mystery.
- Be careful, your love of science looks a lot like religion.
- Video of the Day: Elephant plays with a ribbon.
Quote of the Day:
Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.