If you don’t like today’s news, feel free to use your fists on me in a scientific fashion…
- Adventures in super strange scientific experiments.
- Astronomer Royal says if we find ET on exoplanets it is likely to be artificial intelligence.
- Do the ancient stone walls of Saksaywaman in Peru contain hidden communication?
- Former British drug advisor says the banning of LSD and magic mushrooms is the worst censorship of medicine in world history.
- First live ‘exorcism to air on TV for Halloween.
- Why do we have the innate sense that death is a transition, and not the end of us?
- Rationalists are harshing my empiricist mellow.
- A recent investigation into British psychics revealed something shocking.
- After ignoring it for too long, psychologists are finally investigating the science of awe.
- Were horse skulls buried under mediaeval floors to be old-school subwoofers?
- Apocalypse how? Sci-fi’s rich history of post-disaster futures.
- Experimental ebola vaccine gives 100 percent protection in trial.
- Man arrested for shooting out street lights that he thought was an alien invasion.
- Forget about the street lights brother: Facebook takes on Google’s internet balloons with half-tonne Flying-V internet drones.
- Are we about to corner Fermi on the question of the missing aliens?
- Video of the Day: Surfing Tahiti’s waves…on a motorcycle.
Quote of the Day:
The measure of a man is what he does with power.